Information on the processing of personal data ex artt. 13-14 Reg.to UE 2016/679
I.C.E. SRL as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the treatment of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing.
In particular your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations: obligations required by law in the field of taxation and accounting;
- after-sales assistance;
- management of conflicts;
- customer management;
- quality management;
- planning of activities;
- measurement of customer satisfaction;
- record of customer invoicing.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- possibly to satisfy market surveys, statistics and promotional activities related to the sending of advertising and promotional material.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Method of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- assignment to third parties of processing operations;
- processing by computers;
- manual treatment by paper archives.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Administration office;
- Marketing office.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
- banks and credit institutions;
- consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- shippers, transporters, lenders, post offices, companies for logistics.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. Conservation Period.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is I.C.E. SRL (Via degli Artigiani 25/27, 26010 Cremosano (CR), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 039-6180445; P.Iva: 01293040190) in the person of FULVIA FERRERIO.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Con il presente documento, ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 122 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 (“codice privacy”), nonché in base a quanto previsto dal Provvedimento generale del Garante privacy dell’8 maggio 2014, forniamo agli utenti del sito it-ice.com (in seguito sito) alcune informazioni relative ai cookie utilizzati.
Nel corso della navigazione all’interno del nostro sito vengono raccolte informazioni che permettono di identificare il vostro computer e relativo browser (o eventuali dispositivi mobili da voi utilizzati per navigare su internet), attraverso l’installazione di piccoli file di testo chiamati “Cookie” ed altri metodi informatici agli stessi assimilabili.
I Cookie installati tramite il nostro sito si distinguono nelle seguenti tipologie:
Cookie tecnici: sono strettamente correlati alla navigazione all’interno del sito e garantiscono la normale navigazione all’interno dello stesso. Consentono, tra l’altro, di mantenere traccia delle vostre scelte (la selezione della lingua o la dimensione del carattere utilizzato), di riconoscere il computer o dispositivo mobile in caso di nuova connessione e di gestire una sessione di navigazione (permettendo di mantenere attiva la connessione all’area protetta di login durante tutta la durata della navigazione). Sono anche utilizzati a fini statistici per migliorare il servizio e la fruibilità del sito da parte degli utenti.
Come rifiutare l’installazione e/o procedere con la cancellazione di Cookie tecnici
Se lo desiderate, potete impostare il vostro browser, attraverso le apposite opzioni disponibili, in modo tale da rifiutare l’installazione automatica dei Cookie o cancellare dal vostro computer o dispositivo mobile tutti i Cookie installati. Detto questo, vi ricordiamo che disabilitare o cancellare i cookie tecnici del nostro sito potrebbe comportare disagi durante la navigazione.
La procedura si differenzia in base al browser utilizzato. Di seguito i link alle pagine di supporto dei principali browser:
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265